Unity stamps frenzy - Part 2

March 26, 2012

Yups. More Unity goodness! :) My 2nd package has just arrived and I already inked every single one of them. I love Unity stamps. They're quality is superb and the details are so crisp. This package came with two bonus stamps as well.

The reason why I upload the actual stamps is so that you can see how beautiful they are and also the actual size of it.

I got all of these below from the recent St. Patty's sale. Too tempting to give it a miss.


Flowers from Neverland


Sit. Eat. Enjoy


Enjoy this Day


Feel the Joy


Love Birds


Key to Joy


Oh Happy Day


All About the Journey


And the 2 bonus stamps. FREE!



 Check out Unity Stamp right now! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!