Unity stamp Frenzy - Part 3

April 28, 2012

I was waiting almost a month for this order, when the postman rang my door bell and boy, did he make me a happy girl. Check out my haul!! :)


Here's a look at them, individually.


Hodge Podge of Happiness



Precious Little One



Tiny Giggle Grove



(From left to right) Wonderful, Go.See.Do, Time & Seasons No. & Snapshots



Urban Chevron by Christy Tomlinson



Alphabetically Adorable



Moon Beam & Heart Strings


Aren't the stamps just gorgous???

For this order, for every $20, I got to choose a free itty bitty. I got FOUR of them for FREE! :)


(From left to right) Year.O.Graphy - Best Day, Smile Laugh Giggle, On {this} Journey Together, Mini Year.O.Graphy



Oh yes, as you can see, I'm officially Unity obsessed. I have TWO more orders on the way. Let's hope it gets here soon!

Meantime, you can check out their 4th BIRTHDAY SALES now! Sales ends on Sunday.. so hurry!




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. BEAUFIFUL! It's is like a little box of heaven isn't it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! :) and i cant wait for my 2 little boxes of heaven soon ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!