Merry Christmas !

December 21, 2012

I've been busy preparing for Christmas - presents, cookies, tree and scrappy-ing ! Here's some of the things I did :)

[Warning: This is a very long post filled with scrappy scrappy!]

I just got my free set of "snowflake kisses" from Unity and it's the best snowflakes stamps ever! So I took out my Hero Arts inks and started stamping away.


Here's a present wrapped with my homemade wrapping paper! :)


Talking about presents, if you want to make some last minute gifts, this tutorial by Lowri McNabb (Papervinenz) is awesome! I even made two - just by using two 12x12 sheets of paper!




While I was at it, I decided to decorate our home with some scrappy goodness :) First up, I decorated a plain old white box into this! 


Doesn't it make you want to drink a cup (of happy)? :) Next up, some Christmas ornaments. I stamped some gingy girl & boy using the "Better not pout" itty bitty stamp.


Then I strung them up with twine to make these!


Then I made these!! :) The best way to mix Christmas collections from various scrappy brands. Here's the link to the tear drop ornament tutorial by PaperHaus. Go to page 34-35.


Last but not least, I made gingerbread men today! Totally inspired by the stamp I used earlier. :)



Wishing all of you a Merry and Blessed Christmas! May this season of joy bring happiness to you as we also remember our dear Lord Jesus who was born on this special day.







You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. What a great load of fun! I'm hoping to do some of the same today...getting ready for a gingerbread house decorating party tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gingerbread house decor party? That sounds like fun !!! Have a blast :)

      Delete
  2. WOW YOU HAVE BEEN SO BUSY. EVERYTHING LOOKS SO FESTIVE. LOVE ALL OF IT. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx ladies :) Christmas does bring out the creative juices hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been busy happily creating! Thanks for sharing all of your inspiring projects. Loved 'em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, the gingerbread banner? LOVE THAT! And how much fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your a very busy lady!!! I love the ornaments, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is fantastic! love the ornaments, and the box, and.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!! Love your wrapping paper - I too love the snowflake kisses set! merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been very busy! Wonderful crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angel, my goodness you have been very busy. I love that snowflake stamp. You have shown us how to think outside the box and use it as wrapping paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks all for visiting .. Glad to share! Merry Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Angel, you have been inspired! I love everything you have been creating. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have been a busy little bee! Your projects are ALL fabulous!!! I especially love the colors of ink that you chose for your wrapping paper. Now that is what I call 'merry' :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've been busy my friend. Tks for sharing so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!