CLCB Challenge #1 - Father's Day

June 01, 2013



Helllloooo...! 

Welcome to the FIRST ever challenge of Craft Lovin’ Challenge Blog. This is a NEW challenge blog hosted by Tabitha's Design & My Craft Channel ... and I am on their Design Team (DT)! Very exciting indeed! Are you ready? :)

***

Our Challenge #1 for the next two weeks is
Father's Day

Begins today (1st June)
Ends (14th June)

Click here on How To Play

***


If you haven't made a card for dad, perfect time for inspirations from all the crafty ladies of the DT.

Here is my Father's Day card :)




Don't you think the paper is gorgeous? I used Tabitha's Designs Tools Digi Paper Pack. I printed it on white cardstock and added some washi, stamping and star wood veneers to finish it.


So, what do you get for joining us at the challenge? A chance to win the following PRIZES!

The Sponsors for this challenge are:



Winners choice of 1 digi paper pack


$10 gift certificate


So, come and link up your projects at Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog today!


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes"
Unity Stamp FWF

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love your card...
    Glad to be on the same DT with you..
    Enjoy your wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Angel! Congrats again on making your first DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies ! You are all the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Angeline - love the little details you added to make it superb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neato! How cool is this?! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. May I post a link to it on my Manly Monday blog post? I showcase guy cards for my readers and your card would be a perfect fit for my post.
    LMK
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!