Housecalls By Scrappin Madge: November Guest Designer (Week 1)

November 15, 2013


It was a happy surprise when Madge of Housecalls By Scrappin Madge mailed me and said that I will be getting the November's Harvest Tradition kit and will be Guest Designing for the whole month of November. I was ecstatic!! Check out how pretty this kit is!! 


Yes, you get that many things in this kit. Isn't it so gorgeous?

Well, today I altered a frame and created a Thankful piece. I absolutely loved the sentiment from the clear stamp that is in the kit.


I used the clear stamp, papers, flair button and washi tape from the kit to create this! The brown string is from my own stash :)

Here's a close up.


Join me again next Friday for another fun project from the November's Harvest Tradition kit. Love what you see? You can subscribe to the kit HERE.

Challenges:

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love altered art and I love these elements. What a wonderful kit too. Thanks for joining our challenge!

    Happy Crafting,

    Sue B
    DT Member of Get Inky! Stamps
    http://getinkystamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!