Cute Food charms and more Rainbow Loom!

July 25, 2014

So.. if you've not heard - I'm a bit obsessed with my Rainbow Loom lately (which I've just only started recently). I love that, not only can it make pretty accessories for you to wear, but I can make cute things like these charms below that I did :)


I've also made this rainbow treble clef for all you music lovers. 


And a dragon fishtail bracelet for myself!


How fun right??!

And recently I just bought TONS of rubber bands in all kinds of colors. I am ready to LOOM and LOOP! :)


Note
------------- 
I do take customized orders if you are interested to order. 
Feel free to message me for more information. 
Do take note that the designs above are not invented by me unless stated otherwise.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!