Always be a work in Progress

June 20, 2015

Happy Saturday!
Over at the Unity Stamp blog, I am sharing a page out of my art journal using the beautiful SMAK kit 05/15 "I am a work in progress"

I made a Quick Tip Video for you on how I made the pages using stamps and Dylusion ink sprays.

Watch video below | Watch at YouTube


If you like the video, feel free to Subscribe as I will be posting more ! :)

Here are the pages up close! 

SMAK Saturday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #smak #dylusions #artjournal

SMAK Saturday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #smak #dylusions #artjournal

Don't you just love how vibrant the Dylusions are? :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!