Winter hat ornament

December 26, 2015

It's Boxing Day and time to open up the presents! :)

But before you do, I'd like to show you my final project for Trendy Twine as a Little Sister DT using the Holly Berry twine to make a cute winter hat ornament!

ScrappyScrappy: Winter hat twine ornament #scrappyscrappy #trendytwine #twine #winterhat #christmas #ornament

I saw the idea here, and thought to try it out with twine instead and it turned out so cute! Looked like I knitted it right? hehe.

Thanks Lesley for having me as a Little Sister! I enjoyed every bit of it.

Now, go have fun and open up all your goodies! 
Have a wonderful day.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! A perfect addition to your tree!!
    Thank you for being part of the Trendy Twine family. It's been Awesome!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Angeline! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Angeline!! What a GREAT project!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun project! Love the fun and festive hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really cute idea and it looks wonderful on your tree!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so, I thought I had already commented on this post, but I guess I didn't. I think this is the most darling idea! Cute, cute, CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic project! So creative and gorgeous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!