You are my cup of Tea with SVG Attic

February 20, 2017

Hi scrappy friends.
Happy Monday! I made a card for my DT post on the SVG Attic blog today using the brand new JGW Sewn from the Heart kit.

ScrappyScrappy: You are my cup of Tea with SVG Attic #scrappyscrappy #svgattic #sweetstampshop #cratepaper #openbook #card #patchcard #cardmaking #copic #coloring #teatime

I used the Cathedral Window 9-patch card and instead of folding the circles inwards, I did it outwards to create a different look. I also chose different patterned papers from the same collection so it would look cohesive. Here I am using "Open Book" by Crate Paper.
Then I added the new "Tea Time" set from Sweet Stamp Shop, which I have already stamped, fussy cut and colored withy my copics.

Here's a close up of my card!

ScrappyScrappy: You are my cup of Tea with SVG Attic #scrappyscrappy #svgattic #sweetstampshop #cratepaper #openbook #card #patchcard #cardmaking #copic #coloring #teatime



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a cute idea! I love that you stamped in the quilt blocks. Such a great way to re-purpose holiday files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Angeline! great design!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!