SMAK Inner Beauty with Unity Stamp

October 14, 2017

Happy weekend !
I am up on the Unity Stamp blog today, sharing a card I made using an older SMAK kit "Inner Voice" from 09/16
I LOVE that the SMAK kits are not only for scrapbooking but also great for making cards.
Some of the stamps are so huge, it would make a great focal point on your card. 

Here's an example of how I used the large beautiful flower from this kit for my card.

ScrappyScrappy: SMAK Inner Beauty with Unity Stamp #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #smakkit #smak #scrapbook #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #papercraft #zigcleancolorrealbrush #watercolor #floralcard #goldembossing #flowers

I stamped it in embossing ink and embossed it with Ranger's Gold embossing powder. I used watercolor cardstock because I am using the Zig Clean Color Real brush pens to color in the flower. I just colored the darker color at the bottom of each petal, then used a water brush to "drag" the color to the outer petal to create the gradient of color. If you're not into watercolors, these pens are great to try out!

ScrappyScrappy: SMAK Inner Beauty with Unity Stamp #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #smakkit #smak #scrapbook #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #papercraft #zigcleancolorrealbrush #watercolor #floralcard #goldembossing #flowers

Here's a look at the SMAK kit I used:


For more details about signing up for these monthly beauties, click here:

Here is just a peek at the LATEST kits!


Have a beautiful week ahead! 
If you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to my on Facebook or Instagram

SaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!