[NEW VIDEO] Unity Stamp Brown Thursday {extended}

November 17, 2017

Hey Unity friends and fans! :)
GOOD NEWS.. GOOD NEWS!
The Brown Thursday sales has just been EXTENDED.
Yups. 
You read that right.
This means, you have MORE time to shop your heart out. 
Remember, this is the biggest sale of the year 50% sitewide, so don't miss out!

***

I have a few cards using all brand NEW stamps and VIDEOS for you too.
If you like to see MORE VIDEOS from me, do click SUBSCRIBE and I will be making more! 

Also, if you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to my on Facebook or Instagram.

** Btw, if you were wondering who are the winners for my Unity Stamp giveaway, click here **

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube





ScrappyScrappy:  [NEW VIDEO] Unity Stamp Brown Thursday {extended} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #collencoloredpencil #kraftcard #card #cardmaking #papercraft #brownthursday #stamp #stamping #quicktipvideo #youtube #gracielliedesign

For my first card, I used the new kit "Faith and Hope" by Graciellie Design and just stamped repeatedly all over the kraft cardstock. I love how unique it looks when you stamp on kraft. To make the flowers POP even more, I used a white colored pencil and drew the outlines of the flowers; instead of coloring the flower instead. I also drew the swirlies around the sentiment.

Just have fun and be creative!

ScrappyScrappy:  [NEW VIDEO] Unity Stamp Brown Thursday {extended} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #collencoloredpencil #kraftcard #card #cardmaking #papercraft #brownthursday #stamp #stamping #quicktipvideo #youtube #gracielliedesign

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy:  [NEW VIDEO] Unity Stamp Brown Thursday {extended} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #copicmarkers #nuvomousse #tonicstudios #ombre #birthdaycard #birthday #card #cardmaking #papercraft #brownthursday #stamp #stamping #quicktipvideo #youtube #gracielliedesign

Then I just had to make a card using this NEW "Beautiful Birthday Wishes" kit by Graciellie Design. Seriously, how pretty is this stamp set? I first colored them with Copic markers, then I created the ombre background using Tonic Studios Nuvo Mousse [Indian Gold, Peony Pink, Aquamarine] by dabbing it all over using a makeup sponge! Yups, basic supplies does work too :)

Then I fussy cut out the bee and butterfly, popped them up with some foam adhesive and I am done!

ScrappyScrappy:  [NEW VIDEO] Unity Stamp Brown Thursday {extended} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #copicmarkers #nuvomousse #tonicstudios #ombre #birthdaycard #birthday #card #cardmaking #papercraft #brownthursday #stamp #stamping #quicktipvideo #youtube #gracielliedesign

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy:  [NEW VIDEO] Unity Stamp Brown Thursday {extended} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #timholtz #dryglitter #distressstickles #coloredpencils #colleencoloredpencils #snowglobe #heidiswapp #christmas #christmascard #card #cardmaking #papercraft #brownthursday #stamp #stamping #quicktipvideo #youtube  #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie

And finally, it's time for some holiday cards! I created my Christmas card using this kit "Our House to Yours" by Angie Blom. This snowglobe is just SO SO pretty!! I added Tim Holtz dry glitter and also glossy accents to just make everything glittery and fun.

ScrappyScrappy:  [NEW VIDEO] Unity Stamp Brown Thursday {extended} #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #timholtz #dryglitter #distressstickles #coloredpencils #colleencoloredpencils #snowglobe #heidiswapp #christmas #christmascard #card #cardmaking #papercraft #brownthursday #stamp #stamping #quicktipvideo #youtube  #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie

So, don't forget to go shop for some stamps in Unity Stamp's Brown Thursday sales HERE!



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my your cards are so pretty. You gave me some inspiration to get busy making some cards. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your cards are just gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!