[NEW VIDEOS] Unity Stamp Flash Sale

September 11, 2018

Heya!
Surprise, surprise.
Unity Stamp is having a FLASH SALE (ONE DAY ONLY) and there are some really cute stamps released today.

I made some cards and videos. You can watch all my videos on my Youtube channel TheScrappyScrappy.
If you have any new techniques you'd like me to share on my videos, do leave a comment and let me know.

Now, onto the cards!

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Crafty Little Elf #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #timholtz #sizzixemboss #copicmarkers #goldfoil #christmascard #christmas #holidaycard #christmaself #craftyelf #merrychristmas #plannergal

For my first card, I am using the new "Crafty Little Elf". She is so darn cute, don't you think? I made her table bigger by just drawing a longer line. Then I added more accessories for her using the "Planner Gal" kit. Then I colored with Copics and fussy cut her because I wanted the background to show.

I ran some gold foil through my Big Shot using the Sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folder "December Calendar & Holiday Words". I absolutely loved how it turned out! Finally, I added the sentiment from the KOM 10/16.

ScrappyScrappy: Crafty Little Elf #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #timholtz #sizzixemboss #copicmarkers #goldfoil #christmascard #christmas #holidaycard #christmaself #craftyelf #merrychristmas #plannergal



***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Butterfly Embellies #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #timholtz #distresspaints #rainbowpaint #rainbow #butterflies #spectrumnoirmettalic #clearrockcandy #distressstickles #glitter #paintsmear #paintsmoosh #paintspread #paintschmear #paintmix

My next card, I stamped the "Butterfly Embellies", colored them with my Spectrum Noir metallic pens and fussy cut them out.

Now, it's time for the fun rainbow background! I've seen so many paint smear/smoosh/spread/schmear videos on Instagram that I had to try it out for myself! I used Tim Holtz Distress paints [Broken China/Twisted Citron/Mustard Seed/Spiced Marmalade/Picked Raspberry] and added some Tim Holtz distress stickles glitter [Clear Rock Candy], then just spread it out like buttercream on a cake! :) Once the paint is dry, just pop the butterflies with some glue pop dots.

ScrappyScrappy: Butterfly Embellies #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #timholtz #distresspaints #rainbowpaint #rainbow #butterflies #spectrumnoirmettalic #clearrockcandy #distressstickles #glitter #paintsmear #paintsmoosh #paintspread #paintschmear #paintmix

I only have two cards for today, but hey, I hope you're inspired to create some cards on your own!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!