EAD Designs final chance

October 17, 2012

Hey peeps! If you have not heard, EAD Designs is closing down after 10 years in the market. How sad right? :( 

 

****IMPORTANT NOTICE*****
We are sad to say the EAD Designs will be closing October 31st.
Last day to place order is October 21st.
We would like to thank all of you for your support and business over the last 10 years.
We have made so many great friends over the years.
Any Questions Please contact us vinyl@eaddesigns.com
 
-We will not be accepting any custom design request this month 
 
As for me, I didn't hear about EAD Designs until today (I'm still considered quite new in scrappy) so with this news, I just had to stock up!! The best part is, shipping is FREE! 
 
 
So if you want to get your hands on some stickers, rubons, vinyl sheets and more... do go order as you've only got a few days left. I may just make my second order pretty soon! Have you seen their stickers? It's just way too cute! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!