Envelope Pocket Tag Mini Album {memories together always}

February 20, 2014

When I bought the WRMK Envelope Punch Board, I thought it can only make envelopes. Oh boy, was I wrong. I made this Envelope Pocket Tag Mini Album for my Tips & Techniques post on Scrap-n-Crop.com's blog today.


Yups, can you believe that I made this with the WRMK Envelope Punch Board? Here's a close up.


They are actually envelopes with pockets, holding the tags in it. Simple and easy! 

Here are how the insides look like.







For the step-by-step tutorial on how to make this mini album, click HERE.

With the Envelope Punch Board, I also made these!!  


Want a tutorial on these? Leave a comment and I may just do one if the majority of you are requesting for it :)


Challenge:

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wow-Angeline, this is a really pretty album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the largest size box u can make dimension wise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri
      The largest box I made using a sheet of 12x12 paper comes up to 4" in depth and 3 1/2" in width

      But I'm sure you can make bigger ones as you can make a separate cover for the box :)

      Delete
  3. Super fun. I have the envelope punch board and haven't taken it out of its package. I think you have showed me that I am missing out! :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great album I would love tutorials on the boxes I have the board and have only used it for envelops

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!