Gears and Birthday [Video Tutorial]

August 21, 2014

It's GEARS and Birthday... 

Happy birthday to my Big Brother. He celebrated his birthday few weeks back and I made this manly card for him :)


I've used the Gears Set embossing texture fade folder by Tim Holtz and distressed it with some distress inks. Don't you just LOVE those gears?


The sentiment is from Unity Stamp "Party All Day" kit.

And since I had a special request from Rebecca on how I made this card, here's a quick tutorial! :)
Hope this helps.

If you like the video, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and give a THUMBS UP! :)
Thanks and have a great week.
Challenges:
Art Impressions Stamp #show off your sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge
Seize the birthday

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Love the card and the tutorial! I now have a few more things on my wish list. I need that blendy tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and embossing on this card. Great video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great embossing folder, especially the way you've coloured it! The font of the sentiment you used is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched this video the other night! I love blending inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful manly card! I love the inking on the embossed image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How creative and clever!! I have a hard time with manly cards, so thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect GUY card! love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really nice Angeline. Bet he likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful embossed image with awesome colors! I'm sure your brother enjoyed receiving this great card! Thanks for the tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love the gears! What a great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - love this! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an awesome masculine cards! Love how the Unity stamp sentiment is perfectly showcased against the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool! I love the effect you have given to the embossed background! Thanks for joining us over at Seize The Birthday this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!