Rainbow Loom update!

September 16, 2014

So... if you have been following me on my FB page, you would have seen the Rainbow Loom bracelets I have been making. Thought I'd just do a quick highlight on what I have made recently. ;)
















Do take note that the designs above are not invented by me unless stated otherwise. Thanks to all those who have shared their designs!

I do take customized orders so leave me a message if you're interested.

Only ORIGINAL Rainbow Loom bands are used. It is 100% latex free & superior in quality. Safe for kids and tested in accordance with U.S. Toy Safety Standards.

To keep updated on my latest Rainbow Loom creations, do LIKE my FB page HERE. :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!