Love, laughter and happily ever after

May 05, 2015

Good day everyone!

I am sharing a card I made for my DT post over at Unity Stamp blog using the brand NEW Kit of the Month for May - Spread your wings.

If you have not seen this kit, head on over HERE and see how awesome it is.
When I saw these roses, I knew immediately what I would make with it.

ScrappyScrappy: Love, laughter and happily ever after #scrappyscrappy #unitystamp #card #dylusions #stamp

I stamped the roses onto a white cardstock and colored them in using some Dylusions ink sprays for that vibrant watercolor look. I also added pearls coz I am making it as a wedding card for a friend! :)

ScrappyScrappy: Love, laughter and happily ever after #scrappyscrappy #unitystamp #card #dylusions #stamp

Don't you just think that the roses are so pretty? :)

Happy week ahead and much LOVE, LAUGHTER and HAPPINESS going your way.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!