Birthday i-Card

August 10, 2015

Happy Monday!

For my DT post at the SVG Attic blog I made a techie card for my brother using the "Here's to you dad" kit.
This kit was meant for Father's Day but I turned it into a birthday i-card instead.  :)

ScrappyScrappy: Birthday i-card #scrappyscrappy #svgattic #birthdaycard #svg

I personalized the date to reflect my brother's birthday and also added the notification circle at the message icon to show like "You've got a message" :) [Like "You've got mail"... get it? haha]

ScrappyScrappy: Birthday i-card #scrappyscrappy #svgattic #birthdaycard #svg

 Now let's hope my brother loves it! :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This card is so much fun! I am sure your brother will absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!