Strong, beautiful & brave

October 01, 2015

Happy Wednesday.
I am sharing this on my DT blog post over at The Unity Stamp blog and it's another Bible journalling in my MAMBI Happy Planner.

Recently I've discovered Bible Journalling and I find it's just a wonderful way to just jot down your walk with God and at the same time -- get creative and use up your scrappy stash! I've also always marvelled at those who can draw so beautifully. Just magnificent!

So since I can't draw much, Unity Stamps are just perfect for this!
And if you're not into Bible journalling, why not journal in your planner?

ScrappyScrappy: Strong, beautiful & brave - bible art journal #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #mambi #happyplanner #distresspaint #biblejournal #artjournal

I painted the background with some Distress Paints [spun sugar, seedless preserves, picked raspberry] and stamped the images with Memento Dew Drop inks [turquoise gem, galaxy gold]. I wrote down the verse with my Micron Pigma pen when the paint has dried.

I have used the SMAK Aug 2015 kit "A little bit more" for this page.


ScrappyScrappy: Strong, beautiful & brave - bible art journal #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #mambi #happyplanner #distresspaint #biblejournal #artjournal

Hope you've been inspired to stretch your stamps a little bit more! :)
Have a wonderful week ahead.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!