Party Gift Bag

April 18, 2016

Happy Monday!
I am sharing a fun cute party gift bag I made using the SDS Birthday Bash kit on the SVG Attic blog.

ScrappyScrappy: Party gift bag with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #svg #cutfile #diecut #party #birthday #giftbag #balloon

I made this cute bag with the Balloon Spiral Card as a decorative piece on the front. I added a backing piece + a doily and I cut the balloon out with some gold foiled cardstock. Then I finished  it up with some cute pink ribbon -- and ta-da! 
All ready to PAR-TAY!

ScrappyScrappy: Party gift bag with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #svg #cutfile #diecut #party #birthday #giftbag #balloon

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome week ahead.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!