Beary Birthday Bi-fold card

May 30, 2016

Happy Monday :)
I am sharing over at the SVG Attic blog a beary sweet birthday card I made for a friend's daughter who is turning 1 soon! :)

ScrappyScrappy: Beary Birthday Bi-fold card #scrappyscrappy #svgattic #birthday #bifoldcard #card #papercraft #diecut #echopark #glitter #dearlizzy

I used the JGW Beary Sweet kit -- which is one of my all time favorites!! I turned the bear into a girl bear (notice the bow on her head instead? hehe) and gave it an all pink makeover with lots of Dear Lizzy papers!

ScrappyScrappy: Beary Birthday Bi-fold card #scrappyscrappy #svgattic #birthday #bifoldcard #card #papercraft #diecut #echopark #glitter #dearlizzy

I added some alpha die cut glitter letters using the Echo Park designer dies - Linday lowercase alphabet die set (which is so so pretty, don't you think?). I also added lots of bling and a tissue garland.

Here's an up close of the sweet bear.

ScrappyScrappy: Beary Birthday Bi-fold card #scrappyscrappy #svgattic #birthday #bifoldcard #card #papercraft #diecut #echopark #glitter #dearlizzy

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome week ahead :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Super duper cute card! I love all of the great embellishments you added to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!