Unicorn Penny Slider card with Kat Scrappiness

May 31, 2017

Happy Mid-week! I am sharing my card over at Kat Scrappiness blog today
I made a fun Unicorn penny slider card and used lots of pretty sequins!

ScrappyScrappy: Unicorn Penny Slider card with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #gerdasteiner #moodyunicorn #ginamariedesigns #timholtz #distressoxideink #katscrappinesssequin #sequin #lawnfawn #slideonover #slidercard #pennyslidercard #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #papercraft #unicorn

I am absolutely loving and having so much fun with my Gerda Steiner Moody Unicorns. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink and colored the unicorn with my markers and then fussy cut it.

Then it's time to prep the sky/clouds background for the unicorn to float around :) I used Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangle die to cut out the white cardstock, which I then blended the background in with my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink [Broken China]. I also stamped the sentiment using the same oxide ink.

Once the ink is dried, I used the Lawn Fawn Slide on Over die to create the fun slider part; where the unicorn can float through the sky! :) I put some foam adhesive to the back and adhered it to my card front.

Then it's time to bling it up! I used all the pretty Kat Scrappiness sequinsBreezy Summer & Fluffy Cloudswhich I adhered to my card using Ranger Glossy Accents.

ScrappyScrappy: Unicorn Penny Slider card with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #gerdasteiner #moodyunicorn #ginamariedesigns #timholtz #distressoxideink #katscrappinesssequin #sequin #lawnfawn #slideonover #slidercard #pennyslidercard #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #papercraft #unicorn

Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card. For all the supplies linked, you can get it from Kat Scrappiness store. Do remember to use my code "Angeline10" to get 10% off your order! :) Happy shopping.

▬▬▬▬▬★ S U P P L I E S ★▬▬▬▬▬
White Cardstock
Amy Tangerine "Yes Please" patterned paper
Copic and Tombow markers
Foam Adhesive
Penny

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is adorable! I love the cute unicorn and the fun design of the card.Love the pretty sequins too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!