[NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp

July 01, 2017

Happy 1st of July my scrappy friends :)
Oh my, how time flies right? 

It's already mid-year and today I got a little busy in my scrappy room, churning out some cards and NEW VIDEOS for you coz, the NEW release from Unity Stamp is just FABULOUS!
Many of you have been requesting planner stamps, and so -- your wish has come true!
(Pssst, planner stamps are also great on cards too!)

Let's just get started and off to the cards and videos for today.
If you like to see more videos from me, do click SUBSCRIBE and I will be making more!

***

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #nuvomousse #tonicstudios #timholtz #sizzix #embossing #primawatercolors #watercolor #pasteldreams #quicktipvideo #plannergal

For my first card, I am using the BRAND NEW Planner Gal: Be a Beauty -- which is SO SO Pretty, don't you think? I stamped then colored her with my Prima watercolors [Pastel Dream]. I decided to do some partial embossing using my Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folder [Texture Fades] and then colored it using my pretty Nuvo Mousse [Peony Pink, Aquamarine and Indian Gold] by just using my fingers. It is so metallic and shiny in real life!

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #nuvomousse #tonicstudios #timholtz #sizzix #embossing #primawatercolors #watercolor #pasteldreams #quicktipvideo #plannergal

***
Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #plannergal #goldpaint #kuretakegansaitambi #starrycolors #gansaitambi #watercolor #quicktipvideo

For my next card, I used the NEW Planner Gal : Don't be Perfect stamp, and stamped her onto some Bazill kraft cardstock. Don't you think she is so cute?

 Then I decided to use my Kuretake Gansai Tambi [starry colors] watercolor and just paint the entire card in GOLD! Coz seriously, who doesn't like Gold? :) 
These watercolors are just pure heaven! SO SO shiny and metallic. 

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #plannergal #goldpaint #kuretakegansaitambi #starrycolors #gansaitambi #watercolor #quicktipvideo

***
Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #happybirthday #timholtz #copic #glitter #distressstickles #clearrockcandy #timholtz #quicktipvideo #birthdayballoon #ginamariedesigns

Psssttt, did you know that all the sentiment kits are on sale this weekend?
Here's a card I made using the brand NEW July 2017 Sentiment Kit: Hugs, Kisses & Birthday Wishes -- just check out how cute the owl is with all the balloons!

I colored him in using my Copic markers, then I decided to add some glitter to the balloons using Tim Holtz distress stickles dry glitter [Clear Rock Candy]. This glitter is just AMAZING!!! It is so glittery, and looks like sugar frosting on a cupcake. I used the Thermoweb iCraft mixed media adhesive to apply the glitter onto my card.

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #happybirthday #timholtz #copic #glitter #distressstickles #clearrockcandy #timholtz #quicktipvideo #birthdayballoon #ginamariedesigns

***
Watch video here | Watch at Youtube



ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #timholtz #copic #acrylicpaint #distresspaints #timholtz #quicktipvideo #mixedmedia #plannergal

And for my final card, I used the NEW Planner Gal: Love Them stamp and colored her in with Copic markers. For the background, I was totally inspired by all the bible journaling ladies out there -- I had to try it out for myself too! I used an old gift card (you can use a credit card, a membership card... any card!) with some Tim Holtz distress paints [Wild honey, Spun Sugar, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio]. I just scraped the paints onto my card and wa-la!! :)

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] New Planner Gals & Birthday Balloons with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #papercraft #timholtz #copic #acrylicpaint #distresspaints #timholtz #quicktipvideo #mixedmedia #plannergal

So, here are some details on the SALE and NEW stamps at Unity Stamp





Have an awesome weekend! :)
And psssttt.. If you're on Instagram, do come say HI to me

SaveSaveSaveSave

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fabulous set of cards Angeline! They are all amazing!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some things for me to try!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!