Lola the Giraffe Slider Card with Kat Scrappiness

August 20, 2017

Hi there! Happy Sunday :)
I am sharing my DT card over at Kat Scrappiness blog --- featuring the very cute Lola the Giraffe.


ScrappyScrappy: Lola the Giraffe Slider Card with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #lawnfawn #thermoweb #heidiswapp #lolathegiraffe #mincmachine #foilables #creativevisionstamps #foiling #decofoil #katscrappinesssequins #sequins #buglebeads #copicmarkers #sliderdie #slidercard #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting


Lola is just so adorable, and the sentiments are just fun in this stamp set! I took the sentiment and curved it along the slider element that I made using a stamping platform. You can use the Tim Holtz stamping platform that Kat has in her store. You can take any straight stamps and curve it up! How fun is that?

I created the slider element using Lawn Fawn Slide on Over dies. This die set is fun coz it has so many shapes that you can choose from! Just put a penny behind the slider piece and attach it to Lola -- and she can move!

I also used lots of pretty Kat Scrappiness sequin mixes [Pink Bugle Beads and Neon Barbie]. I seriously cannot get over how PRETTY her sequins are!

And, for the background piece, I used the Foilable Pattern papers by Creative Vision Stamps and Thermoweb Decofoil [Summer Rainbow]  --- and ran it through my Heidi Swapp minc machine to get the beautiful foiled pattern! Don't you think it's so pretty?

ScrappyScrappy: Lola the Giraffe Slider Card with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #lawnfawn #thermoweb #heidiswapp #lolathegiraffe #mincmachine #foilables #creativevisionstamps #foiling #decofoil #katscrappinesssequins #sequins #buglebeads #copicmarkers #sliderdie #slidercard #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting


Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card. For all the supplies linked, you can get it from Kat Scrappiness store. Do remember to use my code “Angeline10” to get 10% off your order! Happy shopping.

▬▬▬▬▬★ S U P P L I E S ★▬▬▬▬▬

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!