[NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp

August 18, 2017

WOO HOO! It is the weekend and..
Unity Stamp has some NEW stamps for you
AND
Pssttt..... plus a HUGE site-wide SALES too
and
FREEBIES*!

Am very EXCITED today coz one of the cards feature my handwritten sentiment, which is now a stamp on its own :)

***

Today, I have a few cards and NEW VIDEOS to share with you.
I did some slight revisions to my videos, so see if you can spot them and let me know what you think :)

If you like to see MORE videos from me, do click SUBSCRIBE and give me a BIG THUMBS UP and I will be making more! 

Also, if you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to my on Facebook or Instagram.

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube




ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #katscrappiness #ginamariedesigns #thermoweb #primawatercolors #pasteldreams #yourvibeattractsyourtribe #gansaitambi #starrycolors #wrmk #precisionpressplus #stencil #youtube #quicktipvideo #processvideo #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking

For my first, I am using my favorite stamp set released this time round --- called Vibes and Tribes. Psssstttt, do you like the sentiment? It's handwritten by me and turned into a stamp! :) *I am a little biased when I said this is my favorite!*

So I first die cut the watercolor cardstock using Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitches die
. Then I colored the moon-flower-feathers stamp using Prima Pastel Dreams watercolors. When that is dried, I got my new WRMK Precision Press Plus -- using the stencil clip and the stencil, I dabbed the Gansai Tambi starry colors watercolor over the stencil and wa-lah! I absolutely love that I didn't need to use washi/painter's tape to hold my stencil down anymore!!

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #katscrappiness #ginamariedesigns #thermoweb #primawatercolors #pasteldreams #yourvibeattractsyourtribe #gansaitambi #starrycolors #wrmk #precisionpressplus #stencil #youtube #quicktipvideo #processvideo #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #copic #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie #diecut #postagestamp #snowflake #winter #christmas #christmascard #marvyuchida #snowmarker #puffysnow #youtube #quicktipvideo #processvideo #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking

For my next card, I used the Shine Bright Girls stamp -- which is sooooo adorable!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I colored them in using my Copic markers, then die cut it using the Kat Scrappiness Stitched Postage Stamp Rectangle die. This die is another favorite of mine!!

Then it's time to make some MAGIC happen with the Marvy Uchida Snow Marker. This thing is seriously like magic. Do watch the video and tell me how AMAZING this marker is :)

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #copic #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie #diecut #postagestamp #snowflake #winter #christmas #christmascard #marvyuchida #snowmarker #puffysnow #youtube #quicktipvideo #processvideo #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #copic #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie #diecut #tonicstudios #nuvodrop #youtube #quicktipvideo #processvideo #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking #monochrome

Then Sunshine Girl is also brand new for this week's release, and I stamped and colored her with my Copic markers -- giving her a monochromed look. Sometimes, simple is the key right? :)

I then die cut it using the Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fancy Scalloped die and added some pretty Tonic Studios Nuvo Drop [Sugared Almond].

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #copic #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie #diecut #tonicstudios #nuvodrop #youtube #quicktipvideo #processvideo #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking #monochrome

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #copic #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie #diecut #snowflake #winter #christmas #christmascard #spectrumnoir #sparklepens #spectrumnoirsparklepens #glitter #tonicstudios #nuvodrop #nuvojeweldrop #nuvoglitterdrop #youtube #quicktipvideo #processvideo #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking

And for my last card, I used the Winter Girl and colored her with my brand new Spectrum Noir sparkle pens. These pens are just so glittery----- I could just stare at it forever!! haha.

Then I die cut it using the Kat Scrappiness Double Stitched Rectangle die  and then decorated the borders using the pretties below :)

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Feather & Angie Girl Release with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #copic #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie #diecut #snowflake #winter #christmas #christmascard #spectrumnoir #sparklepens #spectrumnoirsparklepens #glitter #tonicstudios #nuvodrop #nuvojeweldrop #nuvoglitterdrop #youtube #quicktipvideo #processvideo #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #card #cardmaking

***

So here is all the deets on the SALES which is going on right now at Unity Stamp





Happy shopping and have a fabulous weekend! :)

SaveSave

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOW what amazing cards, fabulous colours and details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!