Trendy Twine Guest Designer: It's a Christmas Wrap!

December 19, 2018

Hello!
 I am back with another Christmas project on the Trendy Twine's blog today.

Christmas is just a week away and I know some of us are wrapping up some last minute Christmas presents. Well, I did mine with a little help from this month's Color of the Month twine: Peppermint Stick!

ScrappyScrappy: Trendy Twine Guest Designer: It's a Christmas Wrap! #trendytwine #scrappyscrappy #christmas2018 #christmas #christmasgifts #christmaswrapping #christmaspresents #christmasgifttags #twine #peppermintstick #holidaygifts #nuvoglimmerpaste #glitterificpaint #merrychristmas

Here's a peek of how my Christmas presents look like this year! I chose these purple/blue/white wrapping papers from Typo and did my best to make them look presentable. Psssttt, I'm not the best "wrapper" in town :)

Then to hold everything together, I tied all my presents up using the Peppermint Stick twine. Don't you think it just adds to the wrapping? I love that it's not bulky as well, just gives a light fine touch.

ScrappyScrappy: Trendy Twine Guest Designer: It's a Christmas Wrap! #trendytwine #scrappyscrappy #christmas2018 #christmas #christmasgifts #christmaswrapping #christmaspresents #christmasgifttags #twine #peppermintstick #holidaygifts #nuvoglimmerpaste #glitterificpaint #merrychristmas

I also made some Christmas gift tags out of kraft paper. I stenciled some patterns using Nuvo Glimmer Paste and Glitterific paints. Then I added snowflakes using my Gelly Roll white pen. I grabbed some brush markers I had and wrote "Merry Christmas". Then, just use the same twine to tie the tag with some bunny ears and it's done!

ScrappyScrappy: Trendy Twine Guest Designer: It's a Christmas Wrap! #trendytwine #scrappyscrappy #christmas2018 #christmas #christmasgifts #christmaswrapping #christmaspresents #christmasgifttags #twine #peppermintstick #holidaygifts #nuvoglimmerpaste #glitterificpaint #merrychristmas

Here is the beautiful twine I used for today's card:


Click here to Shop
Click here to follow us on Facebook
Click here to join our Twine It Up! Facebook group


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a wonderful idea, Angeline! What a great way to dress up those gifts. Thanks for guest designing this month for Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful packages. Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!