[NEW VIDEOS] Sweets and Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp

April 19, 2019

Happy Good Friday to you!
Today is a Good Friday because - today is the day we remember Jesus who demonstrated His love by dying for us on the cross. This day, 2000 years ago, prove that we matter to God.
Thank you Jesus.



***

Today, we also have some NEW releases from Unity Stamp  It is all about cakes, sweets and cute cuddlebugs this week.

I have step-by-step videos for today's cards. If you're interested to watch them over at Youtube, please feel free to visit my Youtube channel (TheScrappyScrappy) and click SUBSCRIBE.
If you prefer to see the photos over at Instagram, come say hi on my IG: @scrappyscrappy_ 

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Sweets and Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cake Time #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #stamp #quicktipvideo #youtube #distressoxideink #newtonnookdesign #brutusmonroe #glitterglaze #unicornhorn #caketime #birthdaycake #birthdaycard #confettistencil #pastelrainbow

For my first card, I used "Cake Time" by Graciellie Design. So sweet right? LOVE this cake!
I colored it with Copic markers, then inked up the background with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks. For the background I added some Brutus Monroe Glitter Glaze "Unicorn Horn" using Newton's Nook Design "Confetti" stencil. If you see the glitter in real, it is so shiny!

ScrappyScrappy: Sweets and Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cake Time #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #stamp #quicktipvideo #youtube #distressoxideink #newtonnookdesign #brutusmonroe #glitterglaze #unicornhorn #caketime #birthdaycake #birthdaycard #confettistencil #pastelrainbow

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Sweets and Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cupcake Day #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #stamp #quicktipvideo #youtube #cupcakeday #birthdaycake #birthdaycard #spectrumnoir #nuvoglitterdrop

Next is another huge stamp called "Cupcake Day". If you love cupcakes, this is a yummy stamp for you, just don't eat it :) I colored it with lots of sparkly Spectrum Noir brush markers, and added - Nuvo glitter drops.

For the background, I took a stamp from the set"Colorful day" and inked it up with some metallic Delicata ink, and stamped it on some black cardstock. It adds to the effect when you are stamping on black.

ScrappyScrappy: Sweets and Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp - Cupcake Day #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #stamp #quicktipvideo #youtube #cupcakeday #birthdaycake #birthdaycard #spectrumnoir #nuvoglitterdrop

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



Now for some cuddlebugs!
I stamped and colored this cute "Cuddlebug Horse" with my Copic markers. For the background, I wanted to do something fun by creating some crayon resist magic.  I first drew in the pattern using Jane davenport paint over pen "unicorn" (white ink) then colored the background using some American crafts gel crayons. It's kinda like a trick we learned when we were kids haha :)


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



Here's another cute cuddlebug for ya! I colored the "Cuddlebug Ladybug" with Copic markers and decided to do something fun for the background.  I took the caps off my Dylusions Ink + Heidi Swapp mist and started doodling! Yups, the caps :)

Then I added Nuvo drops to her wings and glittered up the border of my card using Spectrum Noir brush marker.


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



And finally, this beauty called "Cuddlebug Fawn". I used my Tim Holtz distress paints to paint her in. If you've never painted with these before, it's like watercolors, just more opaque. If you wanted a looser-less-opaque feel, just add more water. For the background, I stamped the kit "Strawberry Fields" and colored it with Copic markers. I am absolutely obsessed over this stamp!


Have an awesome Easter weekend everybody :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!