Project Life 2013: The beginning

August 23, 2012

YES!!!! I have waited 8 months for this and YES...



I've finally gotten my very own Project Life kit! How exciting! :)

What is Project Life? Watch this video to find out!




So, as you may have already noticed, I've gotten the Clementine edition. This is my most favorite of them all! The colors are just so pretty.


Besides that I have gotten the binder and lots of page protectors and even the latest envelope pages.


Becky Higgins had just announced the latest edition for 2013 and they are equally awesome! Love the baby editions especially. Here they are!

Baby Editions came in 3 sets: Baby Edition, Baby Edition for Him & Baby Edition for Her


For the non-baby Project Life editions, 2 brand new ones are: the Olive Edition & the Seafoam Edition.


And there is the latest Childhood mini kits. All 3 of them! Wellington Edition (neutral), Bridgeport Edition (masculine) & Mayfield Edition (feminine)



Aren't they all pretty?

Can't wait to start my Project Life. I know it's all going to be so worth it once the year has ended and I'm able to look back on each and every week of the year. For those who loves to scrapbook but doesn't have the time for it, this would be the answer for you. Click here for more info.

Happy scrappy-ing! :)




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. No way!! I thought I missed out for this year but I need to find some now. Thanks for posting about these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are most welcome Emily! :) I just got my kit and I'm already eyeing the new ones! *addictive* I must say

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!