Project Life 2013: Cover title page

January 15, 2013

I am starting my first ever Project Life this year as I begin a new phase of my life too. I love the idea of documenting each week of our lives - being able to look back when the year is over.

So I bought the Clementine core kit to start it all off. But then came the Seafoam core kit which was a mist have! So against all odds I got it and here I am with two kits . My plan was to mix both for year 2013 & 2014. Boy was I wrong when I saw the latest kits. I love Kraft, honey and jade editions! That's for 2014 to ponder on

Meantime, here's my cover title page for 2013. ;)

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Beautiful! You're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! :) you're always an encourager. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderful. I have always enjoyed scrapbooking and Project Life seems like such a great program. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shauna for visiting! Yups.Definitely a different way of scrapbooking for me. :) Are you doing it too?

      Delete
  3. I'm not doing Project Life but this makes me want too. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, you're being so kind!! Thanks :) lets do it together. Would be great to have inspirations from other crafters too

      Delete
  4. Love the bright colours. I am waiting on a PL kit from Studio Calico so I can make a start.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!