Housecalls By Scrappin Madge: November Guest Designer (Week 2)

November 22, 2013

It's my second Friday Feature on Housecalls by Scrappin Madge and today I have a quick mini album for you.


I am using Adorn It {Bumble Bee Cut apart} which has journal cards that are 4x6. I cut those out and made every page using that - and cut out papers from Authentique's Thankful collection as mats. I've sewed each page with my sewing machine and added the washi tape + tag (from Carta Bella). Also added are the pretty flair buttons! I punched a hole at the top and thread a ribbon through - and I am done!

Here are the inside pages.






Here's the kit that I used for this mini album. You can subscribe the November's Harvest Tradition kit here.


Come back next week for my final Friday Feature !

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!