Crafting by Designs Guest Designer

August 06, 2014

Today I have been asked by Doris of Crafting by Designs to Guest Design for their challenge "Vintage/Shabby Chic". Click HERE to see the challenge.

I do not do this style often and thought it'd be fun to challenge myself... so here's my card!


I decided to go for the somewhat distressed look with a few pop of colors. I stamped the Unity Stamp sentiment in gold ink while adding some pearls, a few 3d elements and a doily to soften it all up.


Hope you like my card and Thanks for visiting! :)


Challenges:


You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Eek! Love the addition of the burlap butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love that Butterfly embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.... GORGEOUS .. I just love this Angeline!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty --love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and my goodness, I am justloving that burlap butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this earlier on your FB and it's so pretty! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely. I love the burlap butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super lovely! I really like all the cream elements with that bright pop of florals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so pretty!!! Beautiful vintage style Angeline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it. It has rhe shabby look combined with bright colors. Love it v

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!