Trust & Lean Not

October 08, 2015

Oh yes, I am a bit behind on decorating my planner.
Weirdly this month I feel like I'm SO busy but my planner is rather empty. 

So what do I do?
I do my Bible art journaling in my planner! :) 

ScrappyScrappy: Trust & Lean Not #scrappyscrappy #planner #mambi #happyplanner #bible #artjournal #biblejournal #distress

I created the background with yummy Distress Paints [Broken China // Shaded Lilac] then I wrote and stamped some words using Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart & lean not on your own understanding".

ScrappyScrappy: Trust & Lean Not #scrappyscrappy #planner #mambi #happyplanner #bible #artjournal #biblejournal #distress

I also added some chipboard stickers to the verse to add some dimension.

ScrappyScrappy: Trust & Lean Not #scrappyscrappy #planner #mambi #happyplanner #bible #artjournal #biblejournal #distress

I am really loving this Bible journaling in my planner!
 Really makes up for all the empty spaces :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!