Thank You 2015. Hello 2016.

January 01, 2016

Happy New Year! :)

2015 had been a wonderful year for me and I thought I would do just a quick highlight on some of the things that happened.


1. Winner of Craftsy Blogger Awards - Best Photography 


Thank YOU so much again for all who have nominated and voted for me! :)


2. Guest Design & Collaborated with these awesome peeps! 


I enjoyed each and every project I did and am very grateful for the opportunity!


3. New Video Series on Youtube

ScrappyScrappy: https://www.youtube.com/user/thescrappyscrappy #scrappyscrappy #youtube

Since May 2015, I have started a new quick tip video series on my Youtube channel with Unity Stamp. Ever since then, I have created a total of 34 videos!! WOW!

Thank YOU for all your kind comments. Do let me know if you'd like to see any specific tips for me to feature in 2016 and I shall try my very best! :)


4. Weddings 

ScrappyScrappy: Handmade Wedding guestbook #scrappyscrappy #wedding #guestbookScrappyScrappy: Wedding decoration #scrappyscrappy #wedding #decoration

For two separate weddings, I was engaged by the beautiful couples where:
+ I handmade my very first wedding guestbook along with some hand painted flowers
+ I decorated a wedding venue with a photo booth backdrop, photo display corner and reception table decorations. 

Thank you for trusting me with your BIG DAY!


5. Instagram 2k followers


If you're following me on Instagram, THANK YOU coz I have recently just hit 2k followers. 
WOW WOW WOW!! All your support is just AMAZING. 

Here's my Instagram account if you're interested to follow me: (@scrappyscrappy_


***

THANK YOU for a wonderful 2015. 

So for 2016, I am wishing all of you a wonderful scrappy-tastic NEW YEAR with love, health, wealth and peace.

ScrappyScrappy: Have a scrappy-tastic 2016! #scrappyscrappy #happynewyear #newyear2016


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a wonderful year 2015 was for you! Congratulations on all of your achievements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!