Just as you are

March 27, 2016

Happy Easter! :)
He is RISEN! 
He is ALIVE!
Hallelujah. Hallelujah.

ScrappyScrappy: He is RISEN #scrappyscrappy #instagram #brushlettering #lettering #typography #calligraphy #moderncalligraphy #modernlettering #modernscripting #handwritten #easter #jesus #planner

Just wanted to share some simple brush lettering I did on my Day Designer planner with my Koi coloring brush pens. If you'd like to see more, do follow me on Instagram: @scrappyscrappy_

***

So, today Unity Stamp has a new Stamp of the Week (SOTW). Here's the card I made!

ScrappyScrappy: Just as you are #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #stamp #vintage #sotw

I lined some tissue paper behind the image and added some flourish and bling with the flower.

ScrappyScrappy: Just as you are #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #stamp #vintage #sotw

I absolutely LOVE the vintage dress form and of course the sentiment. 
Remember, no matter what shape or size you are, just know that you are BEAUTIFUL the way you are. :)

Interested in the SOTW, you can sign up HERE.

Have a wonderful time with your loved ones.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a great stamp set! Love the tissue paper and the way you put it all together. I also love what you did to your daytimer! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!