Dream without fear. Love without limits.

April 05, 2016

Hi hi :)
The brand NEW Unity Stamp Kit of the Month for April 2016 "Without fear .. without limits" is out and it is beautiful! 
Lots of beautiful images and sentiments.

Here is a card I made using this beautiful dreamcatcher.

ScrappyScrappy: Dream without fear. Love without limits. #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #card #peerless #watercolor #dreamcatcher

I stamped it on some cardstock and colored it using my peerless watercolors. Then I also painted in some swirls on the background to make the image pop even more!

ScrappyScrappy: Dream without fear. Love without limits. #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #card #peerless #watercolor #dreamcatcher

I absolutely LOVE this sentiment. SO so true, isn't it?
Check out this month's kit!!



To find out more on how you can sign up for the KOM, click HERE :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!