Customized Foil Card with Kat Scrappiness

April 30, 2017

Happy weekend!

I am over at Kat Scrappiness Blog -- sharing a card I made using my very own sentiment -- my handwritten sentiment, that is! :) Were there times that when you were making a card and there just isn't a sentiment that is good enough?

So, here is a card I made using my own handwriting and my nifty Heidi Swapp Minc Toner Pen.

ScrappyScrappy: Customized Foil Card with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #ginamariedesigns #heidiswapp #minctonerpen #mincfoil #thermoweb #decofoil #summerrainbow #shimelle #foil #foiling #nuvodrops #tonicstudios #hellodarling #diecut #card #cardmaking #papercraft

I first cut the piece of patterned paper using my Gina Marie Designs - Wonky Stitches Nesting Die then I wrote the "HELLO" with my Heidi Swapp Minc Toner Pen. I let it dry a bit, put some Thermoweb Decofoil Summer Rainbow over it, then I ran it through my Heidi Swapp Mini Minc machine and just wait for the magic to happen! :) The end results is just beautiful!

Then I cut out another bigger piece of patterned paper using Gina Marie Designs - Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangle Die and  added some Sweet Lilac Nuvo Crystal Drops around the whole sentiment.

ScrappyScrappy: Customized Foil Card with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #ginamariedesigns #heidiswapp #minctonerpen #mincfoil #thermoweb #decofoil #summerrainbow #shimelle #foil #foiling #nuvodrops #tonicstudios #hellodarling #diecut #card #cardmaking #papercraft

Hope you enjoyed this quick tip on how to create your very own customised greeting card. Looking forward to seeing your creations! 

▬▬▬▬▬★ S U P P L I E S ★▬▬▬▬▬
American Crafts "Shimelle" Patterned Paper
Thermoweb Decofoil Summer Rainbow
White cardstock
Pigma Micron Black 05

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!