Unity Stamp New release

May 29, 2020

Hey friends!
Unity Stamp has some NEW rubber stamps and a HUGE sale too! :)

I have made a few very simple cards today but no videos.
Do feel free to watch my previous videos on my Youtube channel (TheScrappyScrappy) and if you like, do click SUBSCRIBE.

I am also on Instagram @scrappyscrappy_ if you'd like to come say Hi.

***


For the first card, I made a simple card using the new "Fur Baby Love" by Graciellie Design. I wanted it to look like paw prints in the sand, so I first watercolored the background, then added Tim Holtz distress glitter. 


***


The next card, I used the "Passing Storm" kit by Phylis Harris. I added some dark clouds with Simon Says Stamp cloud stencil and Tim Holtz distress oxide inks. Then I colored in the rays with Copics and added some Unity Stamp sequins for that ray of hope :) 


***


And for the final card of the day, this new "Big Ol' Hug" kit by Phylis Harris is a must have! They are so cute together, don't you think? I just had to add a rainbow behind them. I colored everything in with Prismacolor pencils.


Hope you're having a good week, stay safe and stay healthy.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!