Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist Review

December 16, 2014

Merry Christmas!! :)


Christmas definitely came early for me! :)
I got myself TEN brand new colors from Prima's Color Bloom Spray Mist collection (and probably more to come) coz the colors are just sooo pretty!

I made a video review on these awesome Color Bloom sprays. If you've not gotten the chance to try these out yet but was thinking to get them - this video may help you decide. :)

Do click LIKE if this video has helped you :)
Don't forget to click SUBSCRIBE to follow me for MORE videos coming soon. 


Here's how the colors look like when I sprayed them on plain white roses.


Let me know if you've gotten any of the Color Blooms and I would love to know your opinion on these. 

Hugs!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!