To my Valentine

December 19, 2014

OK. So Christmas is not even here yet --
 so, what's up with the Valentine card you may ask?

Well, it's the Stamp of the Week (SOTW) at Unity Stamp and yes, earlier is better than never :)

This week's stamp is just so sweet so I created a card for my post on the Unity's blog today.


You can't see it on the photo, but I did use some Clear Wink of Stella on the pink heart the bird is holding. These brush pens are just so awesome!! Here's how it looks like in gold/silver.


Pretty right?

Have a crafty scrappy weekend ahead! :)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Stella Luna and wink of Stella markers rock! I'm planning valentines now too so thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    I have the clear Wink of Stella so I can imagine the pretty... You have inspired me to go get the silver and gold ones now.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!