Last Minute Christmas projects!

December 24, 2014

It's Christmas EVE and I just ONE day to go. Are you excited as me? :)

Every year, I tell myself to be more prepared for the holidays but I guess it's not happening. *lol*
If anyone is as last-minute as I am, here are some super rushed things I did before I met up with some family and loved ones. 

***

First up, a cute paper gift bag for my cute niece. 


I've used the Happy Holidays kit from SVG Cuts and I used some cute papers with some cute pom pom ribbon :)


Oh, and how about some personalized tags for your Christmas presents?
Here I've used the KOM 9/13 "Happiness has no limit" kit by Unity Stamp and added cute little ribbons :) 


Oh and how about some last minute cards too?
With some embossing, misting, stamping and a sparkly gold stag - you get some pretty cards :)


Oh, and if you need some quick holiday cards template to make some of your own, here's a FREEBIE from Becky Higgins!


Now, time to sit back - enjoy a cup of chocolate - and go right back to my scrappy room to do MORE Christmas projects!! 

Happy Holidays! :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awesome Christmas projects! LOVE that bag. Thanks for linking up with us at Clique Kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, these are all so very pretty. Nice job! LOVE that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects are so festive and pretty! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!