Lift me Up

July 31, 2015

Happy Friday! WOO HOO. 
It's just a few more hours to the weekend and only TWO more days for you to get this cute stamp by Unity Stamp.

Sharing with you a card I made for my DT post over at the Unity blog today. It's the brand new Stamp of the Week (SOTW) and when you subscribe you get a BRAND NEW stamp every week!

ScrappyScrappy: Lift me up #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #sotw #copic #distress #emboss

I did some embossing for the background of my card. For the hearts, I colored them in with some distress markers for that watercolor effect. For the sheep, I used my Copics.

ScrappyScrappy: Lift me up #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #sotw #copic #distress #emboss

Don't you think these sheep are the cutest? :)

For more info on the SOTW, click HERE.

Challenge: Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cute! I love how you embossed the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet! Love the composition and colors, Angeline! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the sentiment!! Super cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!