[NEW VIDEO] Phyllis Harris Friendship Stamps with Unity Stamp

June 22, 2017

Happy Thursday! :)
Unity Stamp has some brand NEW Phyllis Harris stamps and here are some cards I made.

I also made NEW VIDEOS showing the step-by-step -- just some simple but fun cards today.
Do SUBSCRIBE if you love to see more videos from me :)

***

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Phyllis Harris Friendship Stamps with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #copic #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #scrapbook #scrapbooking #tonicstudios #nuvojeweldrops #starrysky #diamondsky #quicktipvideo #card #cardmaking

For this card, I used the stamp "Meant for Adventure" kit. I stamped it on some white cardstock and colored it in using my Copic markers. Then it's time to create the starry diamond sky! Also using my Copics (you could use other markers as well), I chose a dark grey and blue color to ink up the sky. Then I grabbed my Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze and "dotted" the sky. This will also act as the adhesive for the diamond bling. If only I could show how shiny the card is!

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Phyllis Harris Friendship Stamps with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #copic #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #scrapbook #scrapbooking #tonicstudios #nuvojeweldrops #starrysky #diamondsky #quicktipvideo #card #cardmaking

***


Watch video here | Watch at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Phyllis Harris Friendship Stamps with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #scrapbook #scrapbooking #typo #typowatercolorpencil #watercolorpencil #coloredpencils #watercolor #quicktipvideo #card #cardmaking

For my next card, I used the "Friend in Me" kit, which is SO SO cute, don't you think? I stamped it on a white cardstock then colored it in using my Typo watercolor pencils. If you like the sketchy look of the colored pencils, you can leave it as it is. But I went the extra step, and blended it all in just using plain water and a brush!

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Phyllis Harris Friendship Stamps with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #stamp #stamping #craft #crafting #scrapbook #scrapbooking #typo #typowatercolorpencil #watercolorpencil #coloredpencils #watercolor #quicktipvideo #card #cardmaking

I know the techniques are simple, but hey ... who said that life (or scrappy) needs to be complicated?
Have a fun time trying these techniques out and happy upcoming weekend!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!