Succulent Oxide card with Unity Stamp

June 17, 2017

Happy weekend my dear scrappy friends :)

I was looking at my Instagram feed and noticing lots of succulent creations. So, I headed to my scrappy room and took out my Unity Stamp Succulent Salutations [June 2016 Sentiment kit] to make a succulent creation of my own!

ScrappyScrappy: Succulent Oxide card with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #katscrappiness #timholtz #distressoxide #succulent #stamp #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #papercraft #nuvodrop #tonicstudios #embossing #cacti #ssswchallenge

I did a few layers (and colors) of embossing here. First I did the succulents in gold, then the sentiment in black and finally the tiny succulents all in the background with clear embossing. Once that's done, all I did was swipe a few of my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks on my craft mat, spritzed it with water and smooshed it on my card! :) To avoid getting your colors muddy, don't over mix the colors and do dry in between layers.

Then I cut the kraft patterned paper with Kat Scrappiness Double Stitched rectangle die, and inked the edges of my card base with Versamagic Gold ink. I also added some Nuvo Pale Gold crystal drop and Nuvo Sugared Almond gloss crystal drop

ScrappyScrappy: Succulent Oxide card with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #katscrappiness #timholtz #distressoxide #succulent #stamp #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #papercraft #nuvodrop #tonicstudios #embossing #cacti #ssswchallenge

Have a super fun weekend ahead, to you from me :)

SaveSave

You May Also Like

2 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!