[NEW VIDEOS] Unity Stamp August Cuties

August 21, 2019

Hi scrappy friends. How are ya?
This week we have some really cute new releases at Unity Stamp and I can't wait to show you what I made!

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp August Cuties - Entanglement & Little Boos #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #stamp #papercraft #youtube #quicktipvideo #janedavenport #borderbackgroundstamp #shakercard #shadowbox #katscrappiness #prettypinkposh #sequins #halloweencard #halloweendecor #halloween #littleboos #entanglement #watercolor #silverglitterfoam

For my first card, I wanted to try something different so I combined a shadow box with a shaker card. I used Unity Stamp Entanglement border background stamp and colored it with - Jane Davenport watercolors. Then I adhered the Unity Stamp Little Boos cuties with some foam adhesive to pop them up! 

So, because I popped them up, this means my shaker window needs to be popped up too. I added 4 layers of foam adhesive to create the shadow box. I cut the silver glitter foam frame out using Kat Scrappiness nesting rectangle die and filled it up with Kat Scrappiness Boo Who sequins and Pretty Pink Posh beads.

I think this would be fun not just as a card, but also as a decor for your Halloween party :)

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp August Cuties - Entanglement & Little Boos #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #stamp #papercraft #youtube #quicktipvideo #janedavenport #borderbackgroundstamp #shakercard #shadowbox #katscrappiness #prettypinkposh #sequins #halloweencard #halloweendecor #halloween #littleboos #entanglement #watercolor #silverglitterfoam

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp August Cuties - Salutation Toad & Heart Swirls #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #stamp #papercraft #youtube #quicktipvideo #brutusmonroe #lisaglanz #heartswirls #salutationtoad #backgroundstamp #wowembossing #wowglitterembossing #tonicstudios #nuvodreamdrops #holographiccard

Next up is this cute Unity Stamp Lisa Glanz Salutation Toad kit. I wanted to give him a fun holographic background so I covered the Unity Stamp Brutus Monroe Heart Swirls with some WOW embossing silver glitter powder. To add more bling, I used my new Tonic Studios Nuvo Dream Drops and just created some random drops in the swirls.

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp August Cuties - Salutation Toad & Heart Swirls #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #stamp #papercraft #youtube #quicktipvideo #brutusmonroe #lisaglanz #heartswirls #salutationtoad #backgroundstamp #wowembossing #wowglitterembossing #tonicstudios #nuvodreamdrops #holographiccard

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp August Cuties - Snailed It #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #stamp #papercraft #youtube #quicktipvideo #lisaglanz #decofoil #flocktransfersheet #tcwstencil #stencil #decofoiltransfergel #snailedit #snails #timholtz #distressoxideinks #tonicstudios #nuvostonedrops

And for my last card for the day, it's another cute one by Unity Stamp Lisa Glanz Snailed it. To create the fun background for the snails, I first inked up the background with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks. Then I added some Decofoil transfer gel using TCW stencils. Once the gel is dried, I ran some Decofoil flock transfer sheets through my Heidi Swapp mini minc machine. I also added some pebbles using the new Tonic Studios nuvo stone drops. They feel just like stone!

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp August Cuties - Snailed It #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #stamp #papercraft #youtube #quicktipvideo #lisaglanz #decofoil #flocktransfersheet #tcwstencil #stencil #decofoiltransfergel #snailedit #snails #timholtz #distressoxideinks #tonicstudios #nuvostonedrops

So I hope I "snailed it" today with the cards and you do too with the sales. Happy shopping! :)


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!