Unity Stamp Brown Thursday 2019 - Part 2

November 16, 2019

Did you miss last week's Unity Stamp's Brown Thursday?
DO NOT WORRY.
The sales has been extended for another week... WOO HOO! :)

Unity Stamp has so many new STAMP, don't miss it and go shop your heart out.



***

I've made some cards with the step-by-step videos. Feel free to watch them on my Youtube channel (TheScrappyScrappy) and if you like, do click SUBSCRIBE.
You can also drop by my Instagram @scrappyscrappy_ because we have an IG hop going on, and you can WIN some prizes.



***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



For my first card, I am going for my signature rainbow look with this new stamp "Being There" by Phyllis Harris. I used the "Rainbow Vibes" Unity Stamp paper for the background and added a rainbow (literally! haha) using the MFT stamps dies. I colored it using some Altenew watercolors for the dreamy look.


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



Time is flying like crazy now and Christmas is just a month away now, so it's time for some holiday card. I LOVE this new stamp "Blessed Baby" by Angie Blom - it is just so beautiful! I colored the nativity scene with Gansai Tambi watercolors and also added some pearlescent watercolor to add some shine to it. I also die cut a frame using Kat Scrappiness nesting rectangle die to just frame the card. I feel that with with this simple addition, it does make a difference - don't you think?


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



For the next holiday card, I used the "Scenic Route" by Tierra Jackson - I absolutely LOVE this kombi! Reminds me of Scooby Doo's mystery machine. Since the sentiment said "scenic route", so I painted an aurora sky with Jane Davenport watercolors and added some Cinderella Unity Stamp sequins.


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



And finally, this cutie from the "Happy Winter Gnome" kit by Angie Blom - I created the background using Unity Stamp's Holiday Intrigue papers and Lawn Fawn's cloud dies. I also added some Nuvo drops to the sky for the extra bling.


So, are you ready to shop?
Ready... set... GO! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!