Bambi

February 18, 2012

My dog of 10 years recently left us and to remember her, and all the good times she had given us .. I made a mini album just for her.

I wanted to make a fun little album because she's such a happy dog. So I chose happy colorful papers.I made a trifold mini album using only 2 pieces of cardstock and even handcut the chipboard letters on the cover. In case you're wondering why it's black, that's coz she had black fur :) So here it is!


After you open up the front cover, you get this.


And open it further, you get the trifold!




Bambi, my dog. She will always be remembered in our hearts. <3.

Supplies used: Paper (MME Bella Bella & Simply Delightful/Fancy Pants Designs),  Distress Ink (Purmice Stone), Stamps (Unity)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!