Valentine "I Love You" mini album

February 06, 2012

Valentine is just around the corner. Every year we spend lots of money on basic greeting cards, that you probably just scribble a few words down and that's it. Why not make a mini album - filled with photos and memories instead?

So, that's exactly what I just did. Here's my fully embellished mini album (size: 6"x6") made out of corrugated board. The intermediate pages are 3"x6". Punch two holes and bind it with ring binders.  Tie it with ribbons to soften the whole look :)






I really like how this mini turned out. It's shabby chic, romantic and yet fun at the same time. 

I also made some handmade flowers using cardstock and distress inks. Tedious as I did not have the flower punch, so I had to hand cut each and every layer. But the results was good. I liked it! :)


Happy Valentine's!


Supplies used: Paper (MME Bella Bella & Be Loved/Fancy Pants Designs),  Distress Ink (Fired Brick/Spun Sugar/Purmice Stone/Vintage Photo), Stamps (Unity), Die Cuts/Stickers (7 Gypsies/K&Company), 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!