Freebies Weekend

March 17, 2013



Well, every now and then I would be surfing the web or going through Pinterest and find some very interesting things - especially the freebies. So, I thought, I'm going to do a post every weekend - the "Freebies Weekend" and share with you some great stuff I found online. Yes, all for free! :)

 This week I will be sharing some Project Life freebies. Click on each link or image to download your freebies.

1. Free Project Life Journaling cards by American Crafts



2. Free Project Life tags by Angie Blom



3. Free 52 weeks of Project Life printables by Kimberly Kalil



4. Free  2013 Journal Cards by Miss Tiina



Hope you enjoy all the freebies. Thanks to all fabulous designers above for sharing it to us for free!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!