Twine Tassels Banner

March 24, 2013

I'm sure all of us crafters have some baker's twine laying around in our stash. Have you ever thought of different ways to use them? Well, I did! Here's what I did with them.


I did a banner with some twine tassels! :)  It's pretty easy, quick and fun on any project. Wrap it around your fingers to a desired "thickness" then tie one end with some twine. At the other end (the bottom), cut the loops off and you have a tassel!

I then wrote the word "celebrate" with some stickles and ta-daa... I am done.

I am entering this card for the Twinery challenge #TT003




Have some fun with your twine! :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a fun idea! Thanks for playing along with The Twinery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING this idea and the effectiveness! Thank you so much for joining us over at The Twinery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!