Birthday Ballerina

April 04, 2013

From last year's Webster's Pages warehouse sale - I have gotten myself a big box of goodies. I'm not kidding when I said it was big. In it, there were 5 packs of designer trims. Have you got plenty of trims and don't know what to do? Well, just make something scrappy with it then :)

If you don't know, Simon Says Stamp is celebrating their 4th birthday! Wow. 4 years already? A big Happy Birthday to you!!

So what perfect timing but to make a card to celebrate with some of my favorite Webster's Pages goodies, right? Here's the card I made. :)



I've used 3 different trims at the top of the card, with a pretty background paper. I added a pink ballerina journal card at the side with a tag. The tag is a stamp from the Girl Land collection that I inked up with some Butterbar ink. Don't you think the star push pin is just cute?

Let's celebrate good time, come on! :)


Challenges:
Webster's Pages "April Ribbons & Trim challenge"
Simon Says Stamp "Happy Birthday"


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a cute and adorable little card, love all the elements on this, beautiful thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!